Book a Visit with Your Loved One
Planning Your Visit to Evergreen Hamlets at Fleetwood
To schedule an on-site visit with a Resident, please call or email the screening team, at 604-597-7906 x10104 or firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- Your full name and relationship to the Resident you wish to contact
- The full name of the Resident you would like to visit
- Your preferred email address and primary phone number
- Your preferred date and time of your visit
Please allow 24 hours for a response on weekdays, as Bryan tries to schedule your visit according to your
preferences. If you cannot reach Bryan, please contact the Recreation Department at 604-597-7906 x10612
or email@example.com and they will be happy to assist you in planning your visit. Visits are held
seven days a week, typically between 1:00pm and 4:30pm. Exceptions can be made if necessary. Please
give us additional notice if you would like to schedule a visit outside of these hours and our team will be
happy to accommodate your request. Call or email Bryan and the Recreation Team if you must cancel or if
you will be late for your visit.
In addition to the current COVID-19 protocols which will be provided upon confirmation of your scheduled
visit, please note the following protocols in place for all visits:
- Those coming on-site must be the single designated visitor for a Resident, pass the screening
questionnaire, and wear a medical-grade mask for the duration of the time they are on the
premises with no exceptions.
- On-site visitors must maintain six feet of distance at all times and are not to touch or assist the
Resident. Instead, visitors are invited to call the recreation team for support with the phone
provided for the duration of the visit.
- Food items must be home-made and wrapped or contained in an easily-sanitized and disposable
container with the Resident’s name, room number, and the date the food was prepared so that we
can dispose of it appropriately if necessary; non-perishable items are strongly recommended.
- All items brought in for Residents must be sanitized by our screener who will then deliver items to
the Resident’s floor.
- When you arrive, come to the front door where you will be screened and accompanied to the
designated visiting area. Our team will then bring the Resident to the area for your visit!
Please note that visiting hours may be changed or limited based on staff availability, COVID-related
precautions, holiday hours, or other unforeseen circumstances. We will communicate any changes to
your visits as soon as possible and look forward to rescheduling a time that works for everyone.
The Evergreen Hamlets Social Visiting Plan
FHA Visiting Policy and Appeals Process