Stay up to date with the Evergreen Hamlets Activities
At Evergreen Hamlets we promote youthful activities honouring the fact that our residents are young in age and at heart. Each resident is encouraged to take an active role in maximizing their quality of life at Evergreen Hamlets, focusing on their interests while living within their abilities.
At Evergreen Hamlets we offer a supportive environment where residents can live a meaningful life and reach their own personal potential through supportive care that normalizes their experiences.
We encourage resident involvement with everything from activity planning, to meals, facility décor and resident council. We encourage independence while providing care and comfort to those who require it.
Evergreen Hamlets Activities include:
- Organized outings and Bus Trips
- Daily Exercises
- Tai Chi
- “Weekend Warm-ups” with live entertainment
- Wii Games
- Walking Club
- Baking Club
- Bible Study
- On site Movie Nights
- Music Therapy and Sing A Longs
- Matinee trips to the Cinema
- Aqua Therapy in our Aquatic Centre
- Casual Dinner nights with resident requested menus
- Special Outings to the pub, hockey nights, football nights
- Board Games and Challenging Group Games
- “Sensory Stimulation” activity as appropriate
Click here for Life at The Hamlets in Pictures
Click here to download the latest newsletter in PDF format.