Plan a Visit with Your Loved One
Planning Your Visit to Evergreen Hamlets at Fleetwood
Visitors no longer need to schedule or book their visit in advance. View updated visitor guidelines HERE.
Visiting hours are between 9:00am and 7:00pm Friday through to Monday and between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Tuesday through Thursday. Exceptions can be made if necessary. Visitors are welcome to stay as long as they like within these hours.
Social leaves and leaves for appointments still need to be arranged, please contact t 604-597-7906 x10104 to schedule this.
In addition to the current COVID-19 protocols, please note the following protocols in place for all visits:
- Visitors will be screened by a member of the Screening Team at the main entrance and will be asked to provide their telephone number for contact tracing, as well as other health-related questions as per the directive of the Health Authority.
- Visitors can provide proof of full COVID-19 immunization (two doses), Visitors who are fully immunized need to wear a mask in hallways and common areas but not when in direct contact with the person they are visiting.
- Visitors who do not provide proof of full immunization need to wear a medical mask at all times, including when in direct contact with the person they are visiting.
- Visitors and residents are expected to practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette – i.e. cough or sneeze into elbows sleeves and dispose used tissues properly.
- Visits are not allowed if there is an active COVID-19 outbreak at the residence.
- Pets may accompany you on your visit! There are strict eligibility requirements before a pet may be
allowed on-site. Please see HERE for full requirements. In addition, the pets that come in for a
social visit cannot visit with other residents. They are to stay in the designated visitor area
(courtyard, auditorium, or room) for the duration of the visit.
Please View The Ministry of Health’s Social Visiting Plan Bellow.
FHA Visiting Policy and Appeals Process