We’re looking for RN team members to join our team!
Immediate opening for a Temporary part time position!
Competitive compensation, and health benefits for full time positions
If you are passionate about providing the highest standard of care and support in an atmosphere of acceptance that promotes client dignity, self-worth and choice we invite you to apply.
- Skilled communicators who are understanding, patient, gentle and non-judgmental while providing exceptional services to our residents
- Must be able to respect each individual’s right to privacy and to be treated with dignity
- Good health and physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Provides leadership and yet work alongside care aides to ensure the provision of a high standard of resident care at all times
- Provides a high standard of nursing practice to the duties assigned e.g. resident charting, care planning, etc.
- Liaisons with various departments to ensure quality of resident’s experience
- Current license to practice from the RNABC/RPNABC
- Applicable education plus 2 years experience in a similar role
- Must have current CPR and First Aide certification
- Must have and maintain WHMIS certification
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Team members believe real happiness and joy come from caring for others. Loving care is not just one of The Hamlets Core Values; it is a guiding principle for all that we do. We hire the very best team members who have a natural serving heart and commitment to quality care for seniors. When we welcome someone to our team, they complete a thorough training program to prepare them for their role in the community. Many of our team members have served with us for a number of years, and their passion is evident through their daily interactions with our residents and teammates.
If you are interested in turning your skills into a meaningful, rewarding career with The Evergreen at Hamlets, please contact the community to submit your resume.
Alternatively you may email us for any employment and volunteer inquiries.